Companies today are challenged with complex supply chains and intricate partner networks. To succeed, they must collaborate and share information in real time – with vendors, suppliers, customers, and business affiliates.
In just two minutes, learn how iWay can simplify trading partner management while integrating completely with your existing back-end processes and systems.
The iWay Integration Suite provides a robust B2B and managed file transfer (MFT) gateway that enables rapid, effective management of trading partner and related activities. Unlike limited point-to-point solutions, iWay is a comprehensive infrastructure that dramatically improves the way partner transactions, as well as those performed over external exchanges, are planned, executed, and tracked.
Together with the iWay Universal Adapter Framework, this open, flexible, and configurable, yet highly secure suite provides full support for:
- EDI standards including ANSI X12, EDIFACT, HIPAA, SWIFT, and HL7
- B2B transactions and MFT
- All platforms, protocols, data formats, and applications
- Any type of event or activity
- Any type of structured or unstructured content, in any system or source
- All standards, including ebXML, AS1, AS2, AS3, SOAP, REST, and others
Additionally, the iWay Integration Suite for B2B offers:
- End-to-end automation of core business processes
- Fully integrated activity monitoring, including conversations, agreements, and transactions
- An intuitive, web-based graphical user interface that empowers trading partners with unhindered self-service access to the timely information they need
- A rich portfolio of B2B and B2B2A adapters that extend B2B and MFT to any internal system with full governance, monitoring, and reporting capabilities
- Industry-specific solutions for the healthcare, financial services, insurance, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, and retail sectors
- The highest reliability, stability, and performance at all times
- Complete extensibility so the platform can be easily expanded for business process automation, enterprise information management, and other critical initiative