EMEA Innovation Series Webcast: Succeeding With Analytics: Mastering People, Process, and Technology
2) EMEA Innovation Series Webcast: Succeeding With Analytics: Mastering People, Process, and Technology Analytics go beyond reports and dashboards and provides insights that enable organizations to work proactively to identify and solve problems and optimize customer interactions, among other things. But moving from reactive to proactive intelligence is not without challenges.
This innovation session with Wayne Eckerson will offer guidance on the people, processes, and technologies required for organizations to gain a sustained competency in analytics.
You will learn:
- Five types of analysts and how to tell them apart How to organize analysts into a high-flying analytical organization
- How to optimize the process of generating insights at scale and speed
- What analytics tools are required to support an analytical center of excellence
- How to design a data architecture that optimizes analytical intelligence
Don’t miss this vital topic!
Wayne Eckerson, Principal Consultant, Eckerson Group & Dr. Rado Kotorov, Chief Innovation Officer, Information Builders
Duration: 60 min
Date & Time: Jun 23 2016 3:00 pm CEST (2:00 pm in U.K)