Executive Briefing: Data Protection Act (GDPR) in practice
D-Day for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 25 May 2018.
In less than 20 months, all companies handling personal data will be expected to comply with a new set of privacy requirements under GDPR. Your business could be threatened with a fine of 20 million Euros or 4% of total annual sales, if found to be non-compliant.
With the added dimension of Brexit for UK, organisations that process personal data about people in the EU will face potential further complications.
Join Dr Katherine O'Keefe, Lead Consultant (Data Privacy, Information Governance, and Information Ethics), Castlebridge and Information Strategy experts from Keyrus Consulting and Information Builders on 22 February for an informative session on how to prepare in practice.
- What is GDPR and the scale of change involved?
- A view of the Post-Brexit Landscape for Data Protection compliance in the UK
- How to apply Agile Principles to GDPR Preparation, Privacy by Design, and Privacy Engineering
- See real-world delivery examples of GDPR preparedness in action
- Understand the importance of Data Governance & Master Data Management in relation to GDPR preparedness
Places are limited. Don't miss out! Register today using the form opposite.
|Dr Katherine O'Keefe
Lead Consultant (Data Privacy, Information Governance and Information Ethics) Castlebridge
EMEA iWay Solution Director, Information Builders
Head of Strategy, Keyrus