Property and Casualty Insurance Information Management Solution
Information Builders' Insurance Performance Foundation (IPF) enables property and casualty (P&C) insurance companies' executives, analysts, operational staff, customers, and agents to quickly and easily generate exactly the policy, premium, claims, underwriting, triangulation, and key performance indicator (KPI) reports they need – exactly the way they need them.
Comprehensive Reporting for a Wide Property and Casualty Insurance Audience
Client-tested parameterized reporting frameworks save time and money while improving service and business performance. Each report framework supplies a wide array of ad hoc reporting combinations right out of the box, yielding hundreds to thousands of pertinent reports.
- Claims managers easily obtain all the information they need to resolve and process claims, no matter where or how it is stored – they resolve problems before they reach crisis proportions, and can flexibly view and analyze losses
- Actuaries get a complete set of accurate and consistent triangulation reports in just minutes, including variations and tweaking
- Underwriting and exposure managers get complete, flexible, and consistent risk and exposure analysis reports, effortlessly performing iterative, comparative risk analysis
- Policy administrators easily handle policy inquiries, premium and coverage issues, and policy demographics – they get the full grasp of policy types and earned premium with a single, consistent view of disparate claims and premium information
- Executives quickly take the organization's pulse with comparative analyses and graphical KPIs that cover the entire business and zero in on potential problems
The frameworks also satisfy the reporting needs of COOs, litigation support staff, financial analysts, pricing specialists, strategic purchasing managers, customers, business partners, and more.
Fast Implementation, Industry's Lowest TCO
A proven data model and open, extensible architecture ensure a fast, problem-free implementation. You save two to four times on total cost of ownership and two years in implementation time over building the reports from the ground up.
Your customized Insurance Performance Foundation includes the following components.
Parameterized reporting frameworks – Provide a broad range of business segmentation, dependency analysis, trending, and variance reports meeting needs such as risk management, underwriting profitability, claims management, regulatory compliance and governance, customer service, and distributor management.
Prebuilt ETL – Extract, transform, and load technology comes embedded with P&C logic for data movement, aggregation, scheduling, and error handling.
Data model – Proven P&C-specific data model supporting data marts with report-friendly three-tier hierarchy – summary, highly summarized, and KPIs.
Installation and implementation – Includes installation of the software, basic customization, documentation, and application training.
Scheduled or alert-based reports can automatically notify users via e-mail when critical business issues arise. Other business intelligence and data integration options include:
- Geographic information
- Data visualization
- Balanced scorecard applications
- Data adapters
- Real-time data transformations
- Web services
Data marts can be extended to a fully compatible comprehensive enterprise data warehouse model that includes the atomic (detail) layer of data.
Parameterized Reporting Frameworks